Find all Cuyahoga County home sales, other property transfer details for August
CLEVELAND, Ohio – The cleveland.com database of recent Cuyahoga County home sales and other property transfers has been updated with August 2020 transactions.
Search the database at this link to find home sales in your neighborhood and across the county for last month and for each year going back to 2007. You will be able to search by town, street, seller’s name, buyer’s name and more ways.
Also, see related real estate data and trends from cleveland.com/datacentral:
* Cuyahoga County data by city, village, township: annual median home sales prices, 2007-2019.
* Cleveland neighborhoods: annual median home sales prices, 2007-2019.
* See 24 homes that sold for $1.4 million to $3.65 million in Cuyahoga County in 2019
* Real estate property tax rates for each place in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit county.
* Median appraised home values in Cuyahoga County; plus tax bills on the typical house in each city, village
* Coverage from Eric Heisig, real estate reporter for cleveland.com and The Plain Dealer
Rich Exner, data analysis editor for cleveland.com, writes about numbers on a variety of topics. Follow on Twitter @RichExner.
©2020 The Plain Dealer, Cleveland
Visit The Plain Dealer, Cleveland at www.cleveland.com
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.